Thread: Firmware Update Firmware update 5.9.4
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #12
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I'll get mine once I find my darn cable.

I am confused about the clock thing though. Wouldn't that make it 2 steps instead of the one step it is now? If I want to know the time now in a book, all I have to do is tap the top. I don't have to go out of the book or do anything else. The time is always on the top right when I tap there. But having to go to the Aa menu is another step after that. So that is why I am confused.

eta: never mind, lightbulb went off in my brain. I guess you can now set it to always show on the top, not that you have to go into the menu to check.
Monday, haven't had enough coffee or tea yet.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote