View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
When I had a similar problem, it was because my batter was drained. I was reading with almost a full charge at lunch, and when I went home, it was frozen. I took the battery out, plugged it into a wall socket, put the battery back in and left it alone for about 4 hours. By the time I went to bed, everything was working fine. I don't know why or how, but it worked.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote