View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #163
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
The clip and form factor are good for workouts.
That's one of the other upsides for me. I can take my running podcasts with me on actual runs, rather than be tied to indoor-only exercise while running them off my Kindle Fire It worked for the short-term, in the winter, but now it's time to get outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
The only downside if you're a former Apple user: No ALAC. If you have numerous ALAC files, you'll have to convert them to FLAC.
Thankfully, I ran MP3s on my iTouch for most of my music and audiobook files (barring the "get this album free" promotions iTunes sometimes had). When I got my Fire, I singled out the ones that weren't compatible, so my library should be good to go now. The player should arrive today, so I'm looking forward to some after-work load-up of songs and books and podcasts!
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote