Thread: MobileRead October 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I'd actually be OK with changing it for someone who realized and reported a mistaken vote within a few moments of their actual vote (as was the case here, I believe). Later change of mind, however? No, that's a can of worms you don't want to open. The difference is a mistake, vs a change of mind.
I agree it's OK to fix a mistaken vote as long as the request to fix was right after the mistaken vote was made.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote