Thread: Nexus 7?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
lettuceman44
lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lettuceman44 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Nexus 7 is a great device, and possible the best 7" tablet out there.

But I must admit, the new Nook tablets are looking pretty good.

So it depends on what you want. If you want full android, nexus 7. If you are just going to consume media on it, then a nook tablet or even a fire hd would be great because they have a higher resolution screen.

Personally I'd get a nexus 7 because I'd be able to do more with it. The Nook would have to be rooted to do the same. But again, it all depends what your priority is.

Last edited by lettuceman44; 10-10-2012 at 09:36 AM.
lettuceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote