View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealAct View Post
I'm having an issue where every time I put away my NOOK then come back to read later or the next day, it forgot what page I was on reading, this is really annoying as if I happen to forget to make a bookmark on the page before I put the device away, I have to spend precious time trying to figure out where it is it that I stopped reading.

Not only that the "Reading Now" feature sometimes also shows up the wrong page, I remember this used to be an issue with the NOOK Classic when I had it, this never happens with my Kindle, am I missing a setting, is this a bug or normal behavior?
Happened to me once. did you connect the nook str to the PC by any chance?
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote