View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #11
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I've shied away from Kobo, but from what I've seen in the vids, it looks very nice indeed. As long as the firmware is solid (or better still, can run linux) and the hardware is okay, it will be a very tempting device.

It might be important for me to be able to run night-mode with that light. I am glad that someone has shown Amazon how front-lighting is done. The PW2 will have to up its game to match this.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote