View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Well, I suppose since it's not out yet we can chat in here for a little bit. Can someone explain to me how those idiots Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber over at Goodereader always manage to get their hands on the Kobo readers so darned early? They seem to be literally the only people on Youtube with actual hands on impressions. Do they work for Kobo or something? Because they certainly aren't getting these exclusives due to their knowledgeable insights.
Probably one of the tweedle got a friend in the Kobo marketing team.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote