View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 09:28 PM   #1
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Avoid Shenzhen JTWX aliexpress seller!!!

I came to warn you about this filthy seller. I have had problems with them two times, and most users from here too.

As I said, it happend two times. After the first time, I thought maybe it was a problem of the product being very recently released and maybe they enden existences and were waiting for the product to be on stock, so a couple of months ago I wanted to buy the Hisense A6, and the same problem happend.

On both products, they send me a non valid tracking number. With the first product they did it very quickly, and when asked about the tracking number not being correct the never answered me. Relating the second product, they didn't send me any tracking number, and after 10 days I decided to cancell the order. I informed the seller, and tried to cancell the order, but the seller has to accept it, and they never did. Then they send me the tracking number (a non correct one). Of course, the phone never arrived.

On the first case, they returned me the money, minus 20€, and give me an excuse for that. On the second case, they returned me all the money.

The thing is after the second case, the other seller who was selling the Hisense A6 rised the phone and shipping price saying it is because of the coronavirus, so now I should pay 30€ more for the same product.

I am not the only one who had problems with this seller. The first case product was the Hisense A5, and you can read on the thread dedicated to that phone, on the days of its first appeareance, MANY users complaining about that seller.

My advice is to never buy from them, because they claim to have products they don't have, specially the most new products, but also can happen with the "old" ones, like what happend to me with the Hisense A6
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote