View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 05:29 PM   #56
wonderose
Enthusiast
wonderose began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablets
(1) Well, I just registered for your beta version at google play. However, I have not yet had a beta update.

The error is with MiXplorer Pro and Librera Pro (both are the newest version). It is consistent with all types of Tiff files, be they on the internal or the external SD. The error message reads: “can’t find the file”. Yet, all these various tiff files can be opened by the other Tiff readers I use. The problem only occurs with Librera and MiXplorer.

(2) That’s very easy to explain, even without any screenshots.

(a) If you have a Tiff file with 22 pages and you add a bookmark to it, where should it go? To page 2 or page 18? The bookmarks “Librera” adds to this file, go to the whole Tiff document, to all 22 pages at once so to speak, from the first one to the last one and, thus, are of no great use.

(b) Then, there’s the most important item on my wish list. I’d like to add comments (in some sort of text box) to the Tiff files or, to be more precise, to one or another page of this 22 page long Tiff file. And I would like them to be accessible via the app itself or perhaps even via other Tiff readers on Windows.
wonderose is offline   Reply With Quote