View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #21
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Darn. I wanted to try it on a 2.1 Nook ST.

Tried it on my Nexus 7. Installed just fine. Moon+ is better, though. Koreader squishes some words together through the books.

eta - found out why. It's because I hyphenate all my epubs with a plug in. Can't do that with koreader books.

Not working on my Nexus 7 - but the android version is 5.01. Too bad as I like it much better than Moon+ especially since Mantano is defunct.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote