View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #758
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@melib

I implemented rtl mode (rtl=right-to-left) to kpdfview, and submitted the PR, but since it fiddles with the vital part of kpdfview, developers want to be sure nothing is broken before they merge it. I made a kindlepdfviewer-v2012.10-5-g692f5ec.zip from my development branch, and uploaded it to github. You can download it here:

https://github.com/kai771/kindlepdfviewer/downloads

Basically, I need testers. If you (or anyone else) have time, please download it and see if you can find any bugs. RTL mode is implemented in these zoom modes:

- fit-to-page-height
- fit-to-content-height
- 2 column mode

You can toggle rtl mode pressing U. In fit-to-page-height and fit-to-content-height mode, you'll want to use it together with comics mode (key C) - otherwise the page will be centered.

If anyone can, please check if 2 column mode works properly for left-to-right columns too. I made some bug fixes to it, so I'd like to make sure they didn't break anything.

I did test as much as I could, and it did work for me, but I need feedback from others. Thank you.

Update: since it's now outdated, the file has been removed. RTL mode is now a part of official v2012.11 release of kpdfviewer.

Last edited by Kai771; 11-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote