View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #313
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Did Amazon or the third party seller not give you a link to track the package?
I thought that was clear from the original message?

Quote:
Tracking still shows as "It's on the way" with an expected delivery data of Aug. 7th (doesn't say what year...). The last update was on Wednesday, August 1st. Amazon's customer service has been rather unhelpful as to why the order is taking so long other than it is somewhere between Mississauga and Vancouver. I don't want to contact the seller since the blasted order is "fulfilled by Amazon" and the item still shows as in stock.
As of this moment, it is still lost in that space-time warp between Mississauga and Vancouver. As long as it arrives in time for Sept. 7th, no problems. If it does not arrive by then, I'll be very ticked off -- the 'perfect' birthday present is not much use if it is a belated birthday present.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote