View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I can certainly use the entities, but it is much more natural to use the actual character. My brain doesn't have to do the interpretation, and I'm all about doing things the lazy...errr...I mean...efficient way!

AFAIK, there is no need to use the entity...except of course for the "&". And I also remember someone mentioning that ePub3 doesn't allow the use of named entities, only the numerical code...

The saved search I have is just a click away and it transforms all of the entities. That....efficient...use of time is something I am willing to do!
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote