View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #14
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott479 View Post
I picked up a Kobo Glo yesterday. After loading it with my books and PDFs I checked out a PDF. I have an issue: ghost images. Typically I view PDFs in landscape view to get the type larger and then scroll down as I read to view the entire page. However, unlike the Kobo Touch, when I drag the page with my finger, a serious ghost image remains, making reading the rest of the page near impossible. I was able to "fix" this problem by setting the e-reader to refresh the screen every single page, but I never had to do this with the older Touch. Is there something wrong with this e-reader, or is this just how this model works? Anybody know?
Which firmware is it running? The new firmware 2.6.1 has reportedly fixed the ghosting PDF bug. See Geoff's first post here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=215268

If you are running the 2.5.2 firmware you can either wait as the 2.6.1 is rolling out to everyone or you can manually sideload it by following the instructions here. Note that Kobo do not support manual sideloading.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185660

Last edited by Willa; 06-11-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote