View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieperry View Post
If I had an A4 sized reader then I'd quite happily put a report on the reader to read it.
I'd say this is one of the critical points. I'm willing to read on a small screen (the iLiad is bigger than most of the other readers out there, but still only A5) but most people want A4/Letter at least. If Plastic Logic manages to deliver large low-cost durable screens, and someone designs an intuitive interface for a device so it can, for example, receive a file by using the "print" function on a PC, I think it will change the way we deal with paper in offices.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote