View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #248
NuPogodi
Connoisseur
NuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3, Tolino Shine, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8terek View Post
I installed 3.0.57-15 version and chosen Polish hyphenation dictionary. It also contains hyphenation mistakes mentioned above.
Just to be absolutely sure, try to check and eventually replace the corresponding string in /mnt/us/cr3/data/cr3.ini by crengine.hyphenation.directory=Polish_hyphen_(Alan ).pdb
i.e. one has to use just a filename without the path!
If the filename in your cr3.ini is still accompanied by the full path to *.pdb, crengine does not find proper file and uses the algorithmic hyphenation -- that is supposed to be universal but looks too far from perfect for most languages different from Russian. AFAIK, CrazyCoder has included the patch in the latest CR3-version...
BTW, I'm not familiar with Librerator, but if Kai just inherited the KPV hyphenation and did not add his own switch to select proper hyph. method (smth like in screenshot), then Librerator also uses algorithmic hyphenation.
Spoiler:

Last edited by NuPogodi; 04-02-2013 at 05:14 PM.
NuPogodi is offline   Reply With Quote