View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:06 AM   #9
Jeff L
Zealot
Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Not to drag out this off topic issue, but I've done some research on my own to find out how the offending link appeared.

I find free books by looking through http://us.kinlib.com. It seems that every link on that page has the URL entries that were deemed a violation. Following the small print I find that they are Amazon affiliates and I was using their links.

Now I understand. Won't make the same mistake again. Back to your regularly scheduled program.
Jeff L is offline   Reply With Quote