Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #22
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hi, sun surfer. I'm glad you are enjoying your new iPad mini. I'm not a big fan of iBooks because I don't purchase books there since their DRM won't work on my e-ink readers. I prefer to use multiple reading apps. I also recommend Bluefire. The Sony app is powered by Bluefire by the way. I also like the Kindle and Nook apps so I can sync back to my e-ink devices. I like magazines purchased through the Nook app because of their Article View feature. Zinio is a popular app for magazines. Also Overdrive has an app for ebooks and audiobooks from your local library. Goodreads also has an app if you use their website.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote