View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #625
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Ah, I suppose that's a reference to FEMA. We have a regular homeowner's policy (fire, theft, liability, etc.) on an island home through a risk pool, but when it was partially destroyed by a hurricane, FEMA stopped by and offered us an obscene amount of taxpayer money for repairs. They've actually done that on several occasions throughout the years we've owned it (roof repairs due to storm damage, etc.). Probably their SOP throughout most of the country.
I haven't heard how much I'll receive yet. But I did receive a good price for the boiler installation so even with my $1000 deductible I may come out slightly ahead. However, I will lose out on the content part of my claim as I bought a few things (riding mower) at garage sales.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote