View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #395
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Bookripper,

I imagine I'm not alone in thinking that if you'd spent a fraction of the time & effort you put into ranting here and at some hapless vendor, instead of into a bit of research and creating a short post on the MobileRead 'Which one should I buy?' sub-forum stating your requirements simply and politely you would have received a better response. If you'd said these 3 items were must-haves:
  • thousands of books,
  • many of them PDF
  • to use your own folder structure
I'd be surprised if you would have received any replies with Kobo 6" eInk at the top of the list (or Kindle, or Nook, or current Sony...).

Why not try that approach instead?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote