Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I can't easily change the sig line with the same script and I'm not sure how to keep a separate script in sync, but I might be able to add the credit below the avatar image. Putting all the avatars together in a directory online somewhere would be one way, but as long as we have a list of URLs where they can be found, that would be sufficient. You'll be able to edit the script to add more avatars as they come in. I'll probably write it in perl, which you can read to see how it works. I usually comment my code.

Don't look for it before this weekend, though.
yay !!! no pressure, you just do whatever / whenever you want and i'll be happy.

yes, abundant comments please, that would be brilliant. between *2IMP.pl from Nick and your script pretty soon i'm going to start learning perl by osmosis. well, it will be a good change from html, although in theory ActionScript was the priority...

i suspect i'm getting far too excited about code. i *must* be a geek.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote