View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Finding new Fantasy

Where do you turn to find new Fantasy books that might catch your interest?

I know I follow what others read here on MR (especially the: what are you reading right now thread) and the book club has previously come up with some great books.

Scanning through the Nebula and Hugo award books might give some tips, but why mix SciFi and Fantasy? I would have wanted two separate categories.

Since I'm more of an Epic Fantasy book reader I find it useful when the books are categorized like Macmilland has done: http://us.macmillan.com/torforge/cat...tionandFantasy

They've categorized it into the following sections: (any other publishers that does it like this?)
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote