View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Euclid
Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Euclid once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PocketBook 902
Thank you, Paola. That is an interesting solution. Would this involve me taking out the SD card from my reader and putting it into my computer? If so, then syncing the calibre folder on the computer to the SD card via a batch file would be simpler.

Ideally, I'm looking for something that would automatically keep the pb902 synced to my calibre folder over wifi...this way, for instance, if I keep my computer on running calibre overnight and it downloads news in the morning, the news would be in my pb902 when I pick it up from my nightstand and turn it (and its wifi) on.

I know the Kindle can do this kind of thing, but I wanted to be able to configure everything exactly my way. Perhaps expecting something like this from the PB902 is premature
Euclid is offline   Reply With Quote