View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi,

With Android 3 (Honeycomb) and new tablets like Motorola's Xoom and Samsumg's Galaxy Tab II, I don't think I would have to give up much (and might even gain) by moving to a different tablet. I don't really want to but I will if Apple keeps going this way.
Yes, but how long will it be then before Motorola and Samsung tighten the screws? The problem here is not Apple. It is the Harvard Business School mentality of the business people that companies who become more and more successful and rich tend to hire. Under the Harvard philosophy of Business one does not serve their customer base so much as milk them!