View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekdad72 View Post
I have a kindle 3 and hate the pdf format on the kindle. I prefer to convert it, and never had much luck with calibre. (I think that EVERYONE that owns a kindle needs to use calibre).
First, let me welcome you to Mobileread. I am glad that you took the time to post and share your input with others.

That said, Please Do Not, if at all possible, reopen ancient threads. I know the Old thread Warning is below the reply area and it is possible you didn't see it.

Quote:
Old Thread Warning
This thread is quite old and may contain outdated information. We recommend that you begin a new discussion if you like to talk about a similar topic. Of course, you may also proceed and reply here.
The reason I ask you to refrain from reopening old threads is because calibre is updated about once a week, which means year old posts are usually talking about a version of calibre 50 versions out of date.

PDF though is a difficult area for most conversion utilities. For anyone else viewing this thread please read the user manual statement on PDFs and the Read this before Posting PDF Questions sticky post for further information.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-29-2011 at 08:36 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote