View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 02:06 AM   #6
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
default.wbf - I would replace it.
It is the default screen driver. I'm aware of about 4 different screens which are represented by *.wbf files (even the part name written on the ribbon is represented in the name of the wbf-file) in the boot partition. The only difference I'm aware f.i. between the pearl and the carta screen 626 variation was the different default.wbf. Even the mainboards are looking the same though they have different production dates. BTW on your mainboards pictures I could not see a difference. Regarding the touch: there are some firmware versions circulating that are only for calibrating the touch screen.

Last edited by nhedgehog; 05-03-2021 at 02:17 AM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote