View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #27
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Because of the circumstances at the time. My options were: Share/don't share. I chose to share. I'm not trying to be a jerk. No need to feel huffy.
Since you're pushing this, I have to say that no one gets to consider himself above the guidelines. Period. That way anarchy lies. If you can't observe the guidelines or find a reasonable work around, then you have to risk being scooped until you can find the time/the device to post appropriately. That sounds harsh, but consider what happened: you decided the guidelines didn't apply to you when you thought you had justification to override them, and then in doing so, you screwed up the board experience for everyone who visited the thread. And you could have "shared" without posting the picture, or, frankly, taken the minimal amount of time required to be in compliance.

Suppose everyone decided they can override the guidelines at will? I'm actually a little surprised you've chosen to pursue this argument and I would like this to be the end of it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote