View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim6064 View Post
Thanks for the help.

I'll try the command line when I get a little more experience with the program.

Jim
When you do, be advised that Calibre sometimes has trouble running multiple line batch files. I'm not sure if that carries over to the ebook-convert module, but it was definitely a problem with calibredb. One solution is to stick "start" in front of each line. That causes each line to spawn it's own copy of cmd, but leads to multiple simultaneous execution.

Another solution is to use the batch file "for" looping commands to process all the files you want to convert, although it's a bit trickier to write. All of the loops will be executed, even if the next line in the batch file isn't.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote