View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:13 PM   #40
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
I installed the beta firmware. Sure enough, I now see a partition with 6.35 GB. The books I had sideloaded to the old 0.95 GB partition were lost in the shuffle (not a surprise), but everything in the Nook partition seems intact. ...

One advantage of the one partition is this: you can sideload books into the Nook folder, and have either the stock Nook reader, or any reader apps you install, access and open them.
Sounds great. So it is 6.5 GB, not 5.5 GB? (I must have gotten something mixed up.) And this is from the link GeorgeYellow posted, correct? (I've already downloaded the software, even though I don't own one of these yet.) Do you notice any other changes in the stock firmware? Supposedly there were improvements "throughout."
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote