View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 11:08 PM   #6
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
i bought it used off ebay..

the thing is, despite my best efforts, my computer can't find anything wrong with it. i have formatted it several times attempting to figure it out..
The problem is that Ebk1150 uses a low-level formatting for the card; there are some older cameras that can do that formatting, but regular Windows formatting will not work. It's a very tricky issue, and I have not succeeded in solving it (tried some low-level formatter software on the net but it still did not work, and I did not have the time and patience to do it at the binary level with an editor, though there are some guides out there). Ultimately I just bit the bullet and forgot about using that card with Ebk1150.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote