View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #28
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I feel the same way about the bezel on the QUE. Was very disappointed when they stated that's how it's coming to market. With something black and shiny like that you can never buff out everything, then after prolonged use it starts to look dull.

Keeping an eye on the Skiff too.
So far, I like what I see.
And I guess, being from "expensive" Europe, I'm less surprised about the price.
I've paid € 499 for iRex 800S, without WiFi.
Que, without 3G, is $ 649 = € 490 if I can avoid the European taxes, customs, ...
If I compare features and assume about the same price, I guess Que is more than okay.
If I go the "standard way" I'll end up around € 650 = 30% more than iRex 800S. Still explainable = WiFi, more GBs, bigger display, ....
Skiff is interesting as well of course.

About the bezel: I've got no problems with the dimensions of the bezel. But I agree: The former photos showing some kind of "dark creme color" have been less "intrusive". But I don't have any problems with the dark iRex iLaid, so it may be fine.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote