View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post
I was not editing the heading styles at the time but I have that all sorted now.

That is exactly what I was after. Thank you so much.

As the book is primarily for my use, to cut down on piles and piles of magazines, books and printed web pages, I don't really see the need for a blurb or section descriptions. Thanks for the idea though, it's something I'll bear in mind.

I have another question: I've got the template down and sorted and everything works fine but I have an idea to make it a bit better but am unsure if it's even possible.

Reading the help guide for Atlantis, it mentions that it's possible to have multiple TOCs. My idea is this:

Opening the main TOC menu opens up a list with:

Title Page
Mains: Meat
Mains: Fish
Mains: Vegetarian
ETC
ETC
And so on
And so forth

Is it possible to set each of those options as a TOC? So clicking on Mains: Meat would open another TOC menu listing all the recipes under that section, then I can utilise the buttons down the right hand side of my eReader as each button would link to a specific menu.
Actually, I *DID* do a mutiple-HTML-page TOC once. It worked. Basically, I made a main TOC for the major sections of a tech book and then broke out the chapters for each section into their own TOC html and linked the section titles in the main TOC html to the various related sub-TOCs. Then I linked the sub-TOC chapters to their respective sections within the main document. Worked decently. Of course, this was back when it required exporting the TOCs and the main book as HTML and running the whole thing through Mobipocket Creator - don't know how Atlantis will handle it going straight to epub.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote