View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I picked every option (even the power of "the blue one next to the fish", which I assume is there for the clicking on but can only be seen with x-ray vision). Basically, I'm incredibly greedy and I wouldn't be happy with anything less than ultimate godhood of everything. I'm still deciding whether to use my powers of smiting with my mighty sceptre for good or evil, or just boredom.

I'm thinking I might be more superantihero than superhero.

Cheers,
The God, and not that confusing fella in all those religious books you lot fight about, but, you know, the big high mucky-muck that barfed up the multiverse and that has a super-secret plan, a taste for seemingly arbitrary smiting, a delight in bringing about the absurd, and a sidekick called Adrian who probably shouldn't be driving the Holy Hovercar and especially shouldn't be throwing faeces at people from it as it's bad for publicity.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote