View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by porga View Post
As i can see, there is no way to set margins for epub files? Letters in book are from side to side.
Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.
actually, in Adobeviewer you can - check out this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ns#post2201048

if you go to message 14, you will see a suggestion from rkomar - and it works on my PB903, so it should work on your device too. This is really nice, as you can keep using the highlighting features of adobe. I still think Coolreader is unbeatable for the PB360, but for the 903 I stopped using it after learning how to play around with the css (though not as flexible as coolreader, true).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote