View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Lacrymology
Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Collection management software issues

after trying various collection-management softwares (my desired behavior is create collections from directory structure), I get my collections created, and the books appear in them, after resetting the kindle, but the books still appear on the kindle's home menu.

If I remove and add a book to it's collection from the Kindle menu, nothing changes. Same thing if the collection's newly created.

This happens with both a K3g with version 3.1 and with one of the 5-way button devices, I don't know the system version of, right now (but they're both just shipped in)

Any known issues/workarounds about this?
Lacrymology is offline   Reply With Quote