View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Ben Bova Bundle by Baen

(A nice alliterative title )

I don't know if this is new or not, but I've just noticed that Baen have a nice bundle of 6 Ben Bova books for $24:
  • The Winds of Altair
  • Death Dream
  • The Multiple Man
  • Vengeance of Orion
  • Orion in the Dying Time
  • Orion and the Conqueror

I haven't read any of these, so I can't comment on how good or otherwise they are, but if they do appeal to you, they seem like good value at $4 apiece.

http://www.baenebooks.com/p-1725-ben...me-bundle.aspx

EDIT: They appear to be three standalone novels (the first three in the list), and three in a series (the second three in the list).

Last edited by HarryT; 09-18-2012 at 12:45 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote