View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #127
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
Using Kies always feels like such a painful process. When I upgraded my old Galaxy S from 2.1 to 2.2 so Netflix would work on it, I found a You-tube video that stepped you through the process. If anyone has a link to a similar video for upgrading the Note to 4.0, I would appreciate it. (Although I am leaving on vacation in a few days and may wait until I get back to give other people time to discover if this release has any serious bugs.)

Thanks,
Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote