View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #19
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
is it possible to save the current mosaic widget and then re install this once updated (adding it back as a 3rd party widget)

my knowledge of Android OS is virtually nil so unsure how widgets work
I'm not sure, but it would be great if we could. The new Mosaic widget also reduces the number of "user" book covers it displays, in order to make room for the ad-revenue generating "recommended reading" bar .

Now I wish that I could roll back the update, but I'm sure there's no way to do that. At least i can take comfort in the fact that other than the initial cash my brother put down for the unit, I have never, and will never, be giving Kobo any money for content.

Last edited by Kboland; 03-02-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote