View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #36
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtanis View Post
Oh, only a menu option is fine for me. Talking about short-cuts, it would also be nice to implement some stylus short cuts like:
- a press somewhere on the loaded image opens the main menu of the program
- a press on the page counter (bottom left) would open the goto menu
- a press on the zoom percentage (bottom left) would open the custom zoom level input
- a press on the title (bottom middle) would open the content
Adobe Reader and FB2-reader use these short-cuts too. If you have some spare time left to implement them, it would be very nice.
I have no idea how to implement something like that, and it would be nice to see some source code. Is there source code for FB2-reader that shows how to do this? Every version I've looked at doesn't seem to implement any touch screen events.

I don't have a touch screen on my device, so I would be coding in the dark. There appear to be events like EVT_PANEL_TEXT and EVT_PANEL_PROGRESS, and I can only guess that they are for presses on those locations. I don't see any event for pressing on the title, and I don't see how to tell the difference between pressing on the page and the zoom parts of the text. I'm afraid I'd need help for coding this part. Volunteers would be welcomed.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote