View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Per the Cruz, you might snoop slatedroid.com, runs in my mind they used to have some info on improving it. I think it has some similarities to the pandigital novel white.

As to Android Bible programs I have olivetree but find Mysword much better - tons of free resources. Biblesupport.com has a section for the resources.

I liked Olivetree on windows mobile, still use it on my Dell Axim.

There is also another android that my son loves called Cadre. I don't know how the resources are for it.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote