View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
No? But mom always said I could be whatever I want!
Oh, no! I would never disagree with your mother. It was that "humble" thing that gave you away.

Don't know an author alive that makes humble requests, no offense.

Whenever I use that word, it's because I know I'm a filthy witch about to make another egotistical, self-serving, unreasonable demand and am trying to appear as I'm not.

In my case, no one has ever bought the obvious pretense. At least people that know me anyway.
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote