Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:47 AM   #72
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I'm using 1.8.27; I haven't tried 1.8.28. 1.8.25 is more stable that 1.8.27, IIRC - 1.8.27 often crashes when generating a TOC that is too large.

I'm not sure whether there are licensing issues with redistributing htmldoc; I assumed there were which is why I never bundled it.

<advertisement>
BTW I want to comment on my .sig - the Windows Live Search client for Windows Mobile is what I work on in my day job (fortunately assisted by another fantastic developer). Anyone who has a Windows Mobile phone should try it; it is great (and free). We have a cool J2ME version too for other phones (unfortunately not Blackberry yet, but that will come).
</advertisement>

Last edited by geekraver; 12-12-2006 at 12:50 AM.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote