View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #36330
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I experienced a rare, warm & fuzzy (and non-violent) moment this morning. I woke up, realized it was Saturday, and snuggled back down for a little extra shut eye. Goldie cat jumped up on my left side, and began administering cold, wet nose kisses. Sammie cat jumped up on my right side, head butted me, and then attached herself to my ribs. Stella cat oozed down from the headboard onto my chest and stretched out full length, waving her tail over my face like a fan. Once everyone got settled in, we all had a little nap. It was strangely peaceful and quite nice.
Norton always sleeps with me. Crystal never does. She'll hop up in the bed with us, but as soon as it becomes apparent that I'm going to sleep, she'll run out of the cold bedroom (Mr. Freeze is my hero) and lie down on the even colder bathroom floor.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote