View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #127
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I'm sure it doesn't apply to MR peeps, but not many know how to use the outline view, or even that it exists. I think what you're describing is the document map which appears on the left of the window when you press the relevant icon.

NB, my version of Word is 2002; the way to get to items may have changed. Found this vid for the silly ribbon versions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjrVR...eature=related

Outline view is a way of outlining from scratch. In Word<snip>... I read so many reviews of software in which it's evident that the person doesn't understand Word.
HI BC, et al,

many thanks for taking the time to explain, I shall see how I go in LibreOffice.

And you're right re reviews - at times there are some dreadful errors made.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote