View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #62
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Do you have a link to a thread where that is discussed? To the best of my knowledge and recollection, although the B&N library/store screen is different, the reader is the same.

Please note that the open platform firmware that I'm referring to is the one that was "leaked" a week ago and not the one that was formally released a few months ago.
I think maybe it was this post:
http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?...5312#msg115312

and the fact that the reader is not listed among the apps at the top of the thread that made me think it was different.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote