View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Also I'm not sure I really understand the concept of "metadata plugboards". Is there somewhere I can read more about it?
I can't really answer the library questions, so I'll stick to this one. There is some documentation in the template language description. You should read that, but for now, the basic idea is that you set a combination of device and format and then are allowed to specify what the metadata of the book should be changed to on send to device (this doesn't change the actual metadata of the book in the library). The specification of what metadata should go where uses the template language of Calibre, see the link above.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote