View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Query re: Custom columns & multiple libraries

Firstly a big 'thank you' for all the new features introduced in the last few weeks.

Now, before I let my imagination run wild & free with custom columns please could someone clarify the following for me?

When custom columns were originally introduced I have a vague memory that we were warned that if we had multiple libraries then a new custom column should be created in all the libraries or not at all. Is this still the case? or have I misunderstood/misremembered?

I only have 2 libraries (Novels and Reference) but I probably don't really need some of my planned new custom columns in both libraries.

Any help is appreciated.

Also I'm not sure I really understand the concept of "metadata plugboards". Is there somewhere I can read more about it?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote