View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 06:11 PM   #6
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
I've had this issue with having to force downloads of new books a lot in the past. I first noticed it in autumn 2017 on my Voyage and indeed it happened for most of the year or so when I used my Oasis 2. The PW4 has sometimes done this, but mostly it's been okay, and it is now. I don't know what causes this and I've never found a solution. I reported it once to Customer Services but didn't get a clear answer.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Ugh, maybe it's just a random bug. Irritating though
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote