View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:09 AM   #1
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Getting PW4 to auto-download books again

Hello!

I have another strange issue. It sounds silly, but one of my joys when turning off the Wi-Fi from my Paperwhite is seeing new books I've purchased or borrow that week pop up and start loading. Since the last update my Kindle did, books no longer download without me having to find it in the cloud and press each book to download.

Is there a setting or something that I can change back to get it to start downloading automatically again? I've never had this issue occur, so wonder if there is a trick I'm missing. This isn't a big enough deal to reset and empty the kindle and start over because of all the downloaded books and sideloaded work on there, but it's annoying me.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote